Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

...

Hooray. I killed a satirical representation of a singer who I'm arbitrarily supposed to hate because society declares that that's just the cool thing to do.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Good, but frustrating

I can tell a lot of work went into this, but shit man, there's a difference between hard and just plain irritating. We only have one way to get rid of the helis, but half the time to get them to ram a sign we have to tank a car hit or several bullets.

Blossom's Bedroom Blossom's Bedroom

O.o

Can't say I was expecting this, but it was better than I thought it would be.

JoSilver responds:

And such is the way of life!

Particulars Particulars

Suprisingly pretty good

A very creative little physics game. It's a little bland in it's presentation, but then again, the sort of emptiness with the "oomph" noises of quarks colliding kind of suits its exposition. Pretty creative and well done physics too.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

I lol'd

Kinda pointless, but I think that's the point. Loved the jokes and windows satire. Well done, sir.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

addictive

All I can say is "to the teleporter" and "enter the code" are more frustrating than they are challenging. Arrow keys and spacebar controls don't work that precisely in a 4 second window. However, my inability to beat those two games doesn't dilute this excellent game.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Wow! All this in a flash?

Smooth control system, challenging without being cheap, and just overall a ton of fun. Also, the music you chose for this was top-notch in my opinion. Overall, this is an excellent game, probably one of the best on NG.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

real good stuff mate

Didn't think I'd actually play this through till the end, but I did. Well done =)

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Too luck-based

It's an interesting concept, but as I see it, games are decided solely on whether or not madagascar closes its port before it gets infected.

Also, even if you make a disease with NO symptoms, every government in the world suddenly flips out and goes nuts after it infects so many people.