TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Creeped me out, but still funny.

I guess I don't have the mental fortitude to be able to think about SpyxPyro sex with a straight face. Still, this was very well animated, funny, and clever (Spyro at the end was genius).

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

I smell a pop culture icon

Creative lyrics, catchy beat, and just good music overall, really.

I'd imagine that you've made several iPod playlists by now.

Well done.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Wow!

I loved this game and I love this remix of one of the bests tunes from the game. Creative and catchy - can't go wrong there.

Parody Rangers "Abridged" Parody Rangers "Abridged"

A spoof of a spoof?

Who'd have thought that a spoof of a spoof would work so well?

Well, I think you applied the abridged formula pretty darn well. I particularly applaud your well-placed use of the 4kids censor.

Super Smash Super Smash

*whistle*

I very much enjoyed the song choice and the modernized portrayals of the mario bros.

Also, the fight scene was pretty much epic.

Yea, that's a good word for it: epic.

Katan Katan

Wow

Brilliant animation earned you a 9/10 by itself. The 10th point came from the fact that I was legitimately interested in seeing how it played out. Well done.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Lolz

Lol at the reviewer below me...you'll notice that egoraptor is part of this flash?

Anyways, funny

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

lololol

Crazy funny and great animation and charm!

Although I must say, you probably earned a lot of instant 10/10s with the calamari scene alone XD

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

In my opinion, best series on newgrounds

Everything about me says that I should have despised a story of love between a cat and a rabbit...but I didn't.

The series went from an humorous upbeat number, and turned into a very emotional story about social acceptance. I don't know how you came up with it, but it was a brilliantly written series, and the biggest reason why I still visit newgrounds.

Brilliant, and beautiful. This was an amazing conclusion to what I feel is one of, if not THE best series on newgrounds. Well done.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

A risk well-taken

In my opinion, it really says a lot about your ability to create a flash series when the series' first "serious" movement left me emotionally stirred at the end.

Well done.